The following set of rules has been drawn up to ensure the highest possible standard of safety in connection with the use of the Ruben Hotel**** services. Its compliance is the responsibility of every hotel guest - it is absolutely essential to protect the health of guests and our staff. The rules are an integral part of the hotel services regulations.
Maximum number of hotel guests
- The Organiser advises that in accordance with the applicable legal restrictions, Hotel Ruben**** will provide a maximum 75% of the rooms until further notice.
- The limitation of the number of rooms provided does not apply to the stay of guests who are:
- fully vaccinated against COVID-19;
- soldiers of the armed forces of the Republic of Poland;
- officers or soldiers of the Military Intelligence Service or the Military Counter-Intelligence Service;
- civilian employees of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland, the Military Intelligence Service or the Military Counter-Intelligence Service;
- soldiers of the allied forces temporarily staying in the Republic of Poland;
- participants in organised stays of groups of children under 12 years of age;
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are persons who have been proven to have been vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine licensed in the European Union and for whom at least 14 days have elapsed since vaccination.
- Due to the above restrictions, Hotel Ruben**** is entitled to verify the guest's eligibility to use the hotel room despite exceeding the legally established limits by asking the guest to confirm the fulfilment of one of the conditions mentioned in paragraph 2. If the entitlement is not confirmed, the guest's admission will be refused in the event of exceeding the limits set by law for the rooms made available to the guests.
- When booking a room, hotel staff will ask the guest to provide a COVID-19 vaccination declaration to determine the current occupancy of the room.
- The information is voluntary, if it is refused, the guest will be considered as not vaccinated against COVID-19. 7. On the day of check-in, the guest will be asked by a hotel employee to confirm vaccination against COVID-19 by showing the certificate confirming the vaccination. The hotel employee can verify the accuracy of the certificate using the government's "Vaccinated" app.
General principles of use for hotel services
- The services of Hotel Ruben**** may only be used by healthy people, without symptoms of illness.
- If a quarantined or isolated person is in the guest's household, no hotel services may be used.
- Any worrying situation, including sudden indisposition, should be reported immediately to the staff of Hotel Ruben****. This is particularly important to ensure adequate protection for other hotel guests and staff.
- Please inform the staff of the Ruben Hotel **** immediately if you observe any symptoms of illness in another guest so that the necessary measures can be taken.
- in public areas, guests are required to cover their mouth and nose in accordance with the law.
- The guest is obliged to follow the hygiene rules applicable in the premises, in particular to cover his or her mouth and nose in the premises of the hotel restaurant.
- Guests who experience symptoms of illness while using the hotel services should immediately inform the staff of Hotel Ruben**** to determine the course of action for this circumstance.
- Symptoms of illness are in particular increased temperature or fever, cough and/or shortness of breath. In this case, it is essential that you isolate yourself in your hotel room until you receive instructions from the hotel staff.
- A person showing symptoms should definitely cover their nose and mouth when in contact with others.
Distance and hygiene rules
- In public areas, a distance should be maintained and unnecessary contact such as handshakes, hugs, kisses of greeting should be avoided.
- Wash your hands regularly and disinfect your hands and the objects you use as often as possible.
- Care must be taken when disinfecting electronic devices so as not to damage them.
- Avoid crowded places where you may be exposed to too close contact with other people.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands.
- You should sneeze into your elbow or into a handkerchief, which you should immediately dispose of in the rubbish bin.
Data protection in connection with the issue of vaccination against COVID-19
- The administrator of your personal data is AMP Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością and Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa (GmbH & Co.KG), Al. Konstytucji 3 Maja 1 A, 65-805 Zielona Góra, the owner of Ruben Hotel**** Zielona Góra.
- To exercise your rights in relation to the processing of personal data, you may contact the Administrator: by post, by telephone: +48 68 456 70 70 or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed for purposes related to the provision of hotel services, taking into account the current restrictions due to the threat of COVID 19 disease, in particular to ensure the safety of guests, on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Administrator and on the basis of the regulations implementing the law of 5 December 2008 on the prevention and control of human infections and contagious diseases for a period of up to one year after the use of the hotel service.
- Recipients of your personal data may be legally authorised bodies, as well as companies providing technical support for the hotel's IT systems, insofar as this is necessary for these activities.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator access to your data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, or to object to processing on the basis of and in accordance with Articles 15-22 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing by the Administrator with the President of the Data Protection Authority (uodo.gov.pl).
- The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary to fulfil the stated purpose.